At Coast 2 Coast Pools, our fibreglass and concrete pool builders in Geelong follow a thorough process, ensuring your one-of-a-kind pool is designed, constructed and installed to exceed your expectations.
As a family run business, we live in the Bellarine Peninsula and try to make the process as smooth as possible for our local community across Bellarine, Ocean Grove, Torquay, Lara, through to Ballarat.
Our process for building concrete and in-ground fibreglass pools in Geelong
- Our pool builder will meet on site with you to discuss your project needs and help you pick your fibreglass or custom concrete swimming pool.
- We will prepare a quote for your project and a range of options.
- We arrange insurance, permits and the requirements to begin your project.
- Your concrete or fibreglass swimming pool is pegged out so you get to see exactly where it will be located. Then our excavation crew carefully digs a hole to the correct shape and depth.
- The base is levelled with screed so that your pool sits perfectly level and secure. A final check and your pool is ready to go in.
- The pool arrives and is carefully lifted into place, ensuring a perfect position is achieved.
- Once the pool is placed in the ground and the levels are checked, backfill is commenced and then the pool is ready for the connection of all equipment.
We can also design and install lap pools and fibreglass swimming pool spas in Geelong, Lara, Point Cook, Werribee, the Surf Coast and Bellarine Peninsula, through to Inverleigh, Bannockburn and Ballarat.